Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Muslim Terrorists and Their Heavenly Reward

Isn't it amazing that a religion which has so much trouble with sex -- at least certain Muslim sects still stone or hang adulterers and gays -- promises their terrorist "martyrs" a heaven with virgins as their reward?

It's not just one virgin being promised, but a lot. Indeed, Bin Laden is rumored to have promised each of his terrorists seventy-two virgins. Of course, these are males being promised female virgins; I wonder if female terrorists are promised male virgins? I guess the virgins must be Muslim; the non-Muslim world would have trouble locating enough virgins. LOL.

On a more serious note, one of my college friends was a Muslim from Lebanon. Whenever there was any news report of a Muslim killing people because of religious beliefs, he would shake his head in disapproval and explain sadly that they had misinterpreted the Koran. Although I'm not familiar with the Koran's teachings, I believe my friend: I think God disapproves of terrorism, and that the Muslim terrorists have a surprise awaiting them.

No comments: